Ontario Crafters - Come print your Michael's Coupon

Calling all Ontario Crafters and Michael's addicts!

Being a self confessed addict of Fibrous wonders... I thought I'd pass along this link to a great website! I don't know how many times I got up to that checkout without a coupon! NEVER again, folks, never again!

FlyerLand Michael's Coupon for 40% off!
http://york.flyerland.ca/view_coupon.php?coupon_id=977

Now you'll never be stuck at the register without one of these! You'll have to come back weekly for your updated coupon...they do have an expiry date!
Happy *discounted* Crafting!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

kim* said...

i wonder if anyone printed it out...im from california..sorry

doeStudio said...

Hi Kim, don't know if you guys have anything like this in CA. If anyone does come by and prints off the coupon, drop me comment to say hi!