The hats have it!

Brrr....
It's November. It's November in Ontario. It's damp, chilly and down right depressing. But please....don't despair.
Look good. Stay warm. Be happy. How can I do all of this, you ask? One simple word: HATS.
Yes, the hats have it this time of year! Hat head is "in" (or bring a brush and hairspray along if you like). I am happy to announce the recent addition of hats to my shop shelves! Making them is addictive - no lie: I made one a day for a good week straight!! Currently I have three varieties available.

I love the Newsboy style - with brim, forehead band and two buttons on the temples.





These "Headhuggers" will keep you WARM and look fantastic!



And last, but certainly not least, to satisfy the public outcry from close friends - the beanie!

~~~~~~~

As a side note - I am moving at the end of the month and due to constraints and sheer lack of time, I will not be doing my weekly "Etsy" feature for the month of November. My apologies - but come by in December when I will continue to highlight some of the fantastic talent to be found on Etsy.
As always, I invite you to leave any comments that you have, say hello or "follow" my blog! And don't forget to "bookmark" me and add me to your favourites so you can visit me often!

1 comment:

Lanyardlady said...

i love your hats! they look so soft and warm.