Daisy Yoke Dress

I am trying something new! I have never made a "garment" before, generally sticking to less complicated and free form items.

I have never been one to read patterns very well, especially when they are complicated!! But I couldn't resist this time. I found a really cute summer dress that I am hoping to surprise my sweet niece with on her birthday! I have been working feverishly for the past day and have accomplished a lot so far.
Here's a peek of the early stages...


I am thinking it may be a little big for her now...but that's okay, she's growing fast! Depending how I make out with the finished product and if I can get her to model the dress for me, I'll post some photos!
(Hmmmm...those cute Daisies could become an inspiration for some very COOL scarves!!).

2 comments:

Audrey said...

Looking good Dawn!!! Can't wait to see it finished!! (I may need the pattern for my little one!!)
xo
Aud

Bead Up said...

I see a necklace in the making in that lovely little number!